Search for...

Sunday, March 29, 2009

104.03 Just some Thoughts

Thought No. 3
I agree, Revelation and the proclaimed destruction of the world is all to be seen in the light of Creation. It is God's plan for us to live with Him. We were made for that, and probably nothing else, and that He could provide us with His everlasting and Divine love. We are His creatures - on our way to perfection, sanctification. We Christians are perfect in God's eyes already - ready for Heaven. He does not see our short-coming anymore. Our sins have all been washed away in the precious blood of Jesus Christ, whom the Father resurrected from death. I thank the Father for that, and Jesus, and I know I have not deserved it by anything. It is all God's grace that allows me to live with God. It does not start in Heaven - it started the day I surrendered, and I have a piece of Heaven already right now. He sends me His peace every day anew, and I would not know what to do without it. I have no idea how I could live one day without God. But I had not known Him. I knew I was missing something, but did not know it was God. It is so difficult to explain that to unbelievers. I know I also tried to understand believers, but it did not work, because God was not there for me, just someone abstract in the distance - too far away for me to reach. But then the miracle happened, and He reached out for me! I am just glad that I was open enough that I did not close my ears when that happened... Now I can see that I am His beloved creature, and that He wants to save the people from eternal death, which we would all have deserved. It would have been a problem for us if God had destroyed the world aright after the Adam's and Eve's fall, but God did not give up on us, and I often ask why He wants someone like me.

God does everything just at the right time. He is outside of the time and can see everything that has ever happened in no time. But we do not know much of His ways. But we know that His word will never come back void.

It is interesting... There are Christians today who reject the Creation as described in Genesis - but do they not have to give up the hope of Heaven as well? And what remains for them?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog